Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How I Celebrated My Birthday

This was a momentous one--and we had great fun celebrating it with family.

Youngest daughter spent a lot of time in the kitchen. She's brought out her trays of homemade enchiladas and is getting the rest of the meal ready. This was our first night together.

A pool tournament followed dinner--hubby and middle daughter wipe out everyone. Won all but the last game.
I'm watching with one of my son-in-laws.

More of the pool game and me in the background.

Lori ready to take a shot.


Decorating for party.

Me and middle daughter on cruise.

My handsome hubby wearing his Hawaiian clothes for the party.

After a wonderful dinner, we all played Tripoli--it was fun even though hubby and I lost.

And that's  how I celebrated my birthday.

Marilyn






3 comments:

speculationsimpressed said...

Looks like you have a fantastic time. Belated Happy Birthday!

Indigo said...

Looks like a fun and eventful birthday sweet friend. Happy Belated Birthday! (Hugs)Indigo

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

It was fun. Thanks for your good wishes.