Bucket List

On other blogs people are doing this blog list, checking the things they have done. The hook is you're supposed to send it to 20 people, not something I like to do, so decided to do the list here and I added a few that I have done and took off the ones I haven't.

Things you have done during your lifetime:
(x) Gone on a blind date--sure have, that's how I met my husband.
(x) Skipped school--only did this the last week of my senior year in high school. Teachers weren't paying any attention, almost every senior was missing.
(x) Watched someone die--yes, my son from multiple-myeloma, it was a blessing, though he is truly missed.
(x) Been to Mexico--went a lot when I was a kid, went once on a date with an older boyfriend, and several times on cruises.
(x) Been to Florida--to Tampa and Orlando, both to writers conferences.
(x) Been to Hawaii--with my mom when she was 80 and my sis--we had a wonderful time. Back again with hubby when I was fortunate enough to be teaching at the Maui writer's retreat.
(x) Been on a plane--many, many time.s
(x) Been on a helicopter--did this in Kauai with my mom and sis.
(x) Been lost--several times while driving.
(x) Gone to Washington, DC--yes but only while passing through never the tourist thing.
(x) Swam in the ocean--oh yes, Pacific Ocean many, many times and the Atantic.
(x) Cried yourself to sleep--Nope
(x) Been to New York--to go to the Edgars, loved it, would like to go again.
(x) Been to a nudist colony--many, many years ago.
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn'--yes and wish I hadn't.
(x) Made prank phone calls--when I was a teen.
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose--who hasn't?
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue--would love to do it again.
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus--way long time ago.
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe--also long time ago.
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone--do when we go to Easter Sun Rise service.
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating--once and it was disastrous.
(x) Gone to the movies--we try to go once a week.
(x) Been deep sea fishing--when we lived in Oxnard went a couple of times.
(x) Driven across the United States, three times, once in a VW and we tent-camped every night.
(x) Lay down outside at night and admired the stars--best time was in the mountains when the stars were racing across the sky, spectacular.
(x) Seen a falling star and made a wish--of course.
(x ) Enjoyed the beauty of Old Faithful Geyser--on a great camping trip with husband and youngest son.
(x) Been on a cruise--to Mexico several times.
(x) Traveled by train--all the way from California to Washington DC to get married. Have gone to Sacramento to meeting via train, once in a train wreck.
(x) Traveled by motorcycle--when I was 8 months pregnant, we had no car at the time.
(x) Been horse back riding--yes, but I don't like it.
(x) Ridden on a San Francisco CABLE CAR--lots of fun.
(x) Been to Disneyland, several times, with my kids, grandkids, and my developmentally disabled women I was caring for.
(x) Seen whales and dolphins in the ocean--from a cruise ship and from shore in San Luis Obispo County.
Never been to the Olympics but my dad won a silver medal for weightlifting in the Olympics.
(x) Been water-skiing and jet skiing, but those days are over.
(x) Been to a Major League Baseball game--years ago, back when I worked in L.A.
(x) Been to Alaska--twice, been to a remote village and Wasilla. Rode in a Suburban as it was being driven on a frozen river.
(x) Had over 20 books published--need to count them one of these days.

Silly thing to do, isn't it?

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGES by Lois Winston

Cornwall--Land of Mystery by Carola Dunn

THE STORM by John Wills