Friday, March 27, 2009

Reviews

http://readingmama.blogspot.com/ has another review for No Sanctuary.

As I've said before, it's always a bit nail-biting time while waiting for reviews.

I'm always glad someone is willing to read the book and write a review--but there's no way of telling whether someone will actually like it. Tastes do differ.

Though the crimes I write about can be pretty horrific--I don't go into detail. My cops are for the most part family men and don't use bad language. Though there are relationships, I don't go into intimate details. I figure most adults can fill in the blanks with their imaginations.

Most of my readership appreciates the lighter touch--and it makes it possible for kids to read the books. They do tend to buy them when I'm doing book fairs and festivals.

Marilyn
aka F.M. Meredith

0 comments: