Next Stop on Tour: Down Under Views

http://downunderviews.com/blog/ is where I'm visiting today. Be sure and stop by and leave a comment.

While you're there you'll be able to see a short video about Invisible Path.

I've had quite a time with the title for my book because it is close to the title of the prequel to this series, Deadly Trail, in fact the covers have a similarity too.

Often I mistakenly write Invisible Trail instead of the correct name, Invisible Path. The tile comes from a something a grandmother says to her son in the beginning of the book.

Yes, I'm still on the cruise.

Marilyn

Comments

Of course I'm not on the cruise, I'm home. I wrote all these blogs ahead of time anticipating being on the cruise. Instead, I went to Las Vegas to see my sister and we are back home now.

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGES by Lois Winston

Cornwall--Land of Mystery by Carola Dunn

THE STORM by John Wills