A Presentation to the Kings Tulare Writers Group and My Past Couple of Weeks

This morning, I'm going to Visalia to Cafe 210 at 210 W. Center St. to give a talk at 10 a.m. to the Kings Tulare Writers group. I've been asked to speak about two topics: E-Publishing and Marketing.

Whenever I give any kind of presentation, I always make hand-outs with all the information. This way people don't have to take so many notes and they have paper to add anything they might want to remember that I haven't put into the notes.

The last couple of weeks have been busy. If you've been reading my blog, you know that my computer had a major disaster--corrupted Windows which in turn corrupted everything else. It took 3 1/2 days to get everything fixed. Thanks to an off-site back-up service everything was saved and I was able to restore all my files into the right places.

Life continues while all this was going on.

I'm in the midst of the finalzing of the PSWA conference--and there are lots of things I do related to that since I'm the program chair. It's also time for a PSWA newsletter and I'm the newsletter editor. I'm also the newsletter editor for CRSA and I have that one about 1/2 way done.

My promoting for No Bells has not been happening--no time. My publisher is getting two prior books in the Rocky Bluff series ready for republishing.

I'm hoping things will be settling down and that I'm catching up with my to-do list.

If you happen to be in Visalia today, drop in at Cafe 210 and say "hi."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGES by Lois Winston

Cornwall--Land of Mystery by Carola Dunn

THE STORM by John Wills