Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Porterville Library Visit

Thursday, November 15, I'll be visiting the Porterville Library, 41 W. Thurman, Porterville,  from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

This time I'll be downstairs, I believe. (In any case, just ask)

Libraries are wonderful places--and librarians are wonderful people.

What I am planning for this visit is to bring a my books and tell what inspired me to write each one. That is a question I am often asked at events like these--so thought I'd tell about each one. (The other question is do I make a lot of money--the simple answer is "no.")

I am open to other questions anyone might like to ask me.

I do hope to see some of you there.

Marilyn

Latest Deputy Tempe Crabtree mysteries::

And the Rocky Bluff P.D. crime series:


Looking forward to seeing some of you.

Marilyn

0 comments: