Wednesday, October 29, 2014

And the Promo for River Spirits is About to Begin by Marilyn Meredith

Yes, it's that time again. I have a new book out in the Deputy Tempe Crabtree series: River Spirits.



You might think I have a "thing" for titles with the word Spirit or Spirits in them. After all, the last book was called, Spirit Shapes.

I can assure you, it wasn't planned. I didn't even have a title for this latest book until near the end. In fact, I didn't know there would be spirits of any kind in the book until I was writing the final chapters.
Yes, I'm one of those who doesn't plan ahead anymore than knowing a brief structure of what I want to happen in the mystery.

I think the author did a great job of capturing the river spirits. In fact, I like all the covers she's done for this series.

I'll be embarking on a blog tour for River Spirits starting on November 1. Of course there is a contest to go along with it. 

In my next blog post I'll include the first week tour schedule and the rules for the contest. Stay tuned.

Marilyn


3 comments:

paulfahey said...

Marilyn, you are the most prolific writers I know…and one of the nicest. Wishing you the very best on this new release. I'll be following. Hugs, Paul (and Bob)

Lorna Collins - said...


The cover artist for this series is exceptional. I adore all of them!

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Thank you, Paul.

Lorna, I agree, I love this cover artist and what she'd been doing.