The First Day TANGLED WEBS is only .99 cents on Kindle!
TODAY THROUGH JANUARY 28, TANGLED WEBS IS ONLY .99 CENTS.
Years ago I worked in a couple of day care centers where not was all as it should be. The program for the children was great, but in two cases things happened that spurred the main idea for this book.
Marilyn who writes this series as F. M. Meredith
Blurb: Too
many people are telling lies: The husband of the murder victim and his
secretary, the victim’s boss and co-workers in the day care center, her stalker,
and Detective Milligan’s daughter.
And yes, I once lived in a beach community, not exactly like Rocky Bluff, but at the time it was small as was the police department. I've drawn a lot on my experiences living in that place and what I know about the police department.
Buy link:

Comments