2nd Tidbit About Spirit Wind







Spirit Wind is mainly set in Tehachapi and the surrounding area.

I've loved this mountain city for a long time. And have always been fascinated by the hills covered with gigantic wind machines.

When I was doing research for Spirit Wind my daughter and I took a self-guided tour through the wind farm as it's called. So amazing--and we saw places and machines that can't be seen from the highway.

The wind and the wind machines play a big part in the plot of Spirit Wind.



Hope you'll take a look at the book--available from Amazon for Kindle and in paper.


Marilyn


Comments

Marja said…
I'm going to order the book and put it on my TBR list today. It sounds great!
Thanks, Marja!
I am so glad it actually came to be--wondered for a while.
Thonie Hevron said…
It's fun to read about places you've been. I've only been to Tehachapi once but will enjoy your book, no doubt, as I always do.

Popular posts from this blog

Need to Catch Up With My Blog Tour?

Today is My Birthday!

MURDER, MAYHEM AND GHOST STORIES by Patricia Crandall