TANGLED WEBS--Lies and more




Yes, Tangled Webs is about lies, but also not revealing important information to those you love.

When I wrote this one, I knew I wanted to complicate the budding romance between Chief Chandra Taylor and the mayor, Devon Duvall. The perfect idea popped into my head.

I also wanted to write more about Detective Milligan's daughter Beth--how she is developing as a person.

What's one of the worst things that can happen to a parent? A missing child. Yep, that's there too.

Those of you who have read other books in this series know that Milligan's ex-wife, Kerrie, is a shrew. Well, the shrew is back. It is so much fun to write about disagreeable characters.

Yes, there is a murder in Tangled Webs, a popular teacher at a day care center is stabbed on her own front porch. Much of the business about the day care center did come from my experience working in various day cares--however no one was murdered during the years I did this. (I loved working with kids in these centers, but I used some events that actually happened.)

And I should add, there are plenty of suspects.

I know I say it often, but I really did have fun writing this one.

As always, the book is available for Kindle and in trade paperback.

To buy:


Marilyn aka F. M. Meredith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need to Catch Up With My Blog Tour?

Today is My Birthday!

MURDER, MAYHEM AND GHOST STORIES by Patricia Crandall