Christmas is Coming, Help for Your Christmas List




I'm sure you guessed I'm going to suggest that you buy books for some of the people on your Christmas list. I'm going to tell you about my Rocky Bluff P.D. series that I write as F. M. Meredith. All the books have the same basic cover, but different covers.

The first four books are darker than the rest. 

FINAL RESPECTS  (When I wrote this, I had no idea it would become a series) My son-in-law was a police officer and he told me lots of stories, many have turned up in this series in one form or another. This book also introduces many of the on-going characters.

BAD TIDINGS Though the characters who continue on through the series are in this mystery, the main character and his wife don't appear in any of the next books. They are based on friends who are no longer with us.

FRINGE BENEFITS is mainly about a very bad cop, but it also introduces Gordon Butler who appears in many of the other books and has become popular among readers. 

SMELL OF DEATH, though grim in many ways, introduces Stacey Wilbur who becomes Detective Doug Milligan's love interest and more, as time moves along.

NO SANCTUARY is about two churches, two ministers, two wives, and a murder. Officer Stacey Wilbur stars in this one. 

AN AXE TO GRIND is about the demise of a stalker though it has it's funny elements. Of course there is more about Stacey and Doug.

NO BELLS once again focuses on Gordon Butler. He falls in love but unfortunately, the woman is the major suspect in a murder case.

ANGEL LOST begins with Stacey's wedding plans and the image of an angel appearing in a downtown window and drawing large crowds.

More books in the series in the next blog post.

You can find all these books on Amazon for Kindle and in paperback.

Marilyn aka F. M. Meredith

Comments

Visiting the latest books always feels like visiting with family. Love these.
Thank you, Lorna. Writing these is like writing about family, that's why I keep doing it.

Popular posts from this blog

Today is My Birthday!

Need to Catch Up With My Blog Tour?

MURDER, MAYHEM AND GHOST STORIES by Patricia Crandall