NOT AS WE KNEW IT--Yes, some research




Even though I heard people say they didn't want to read any books that had the pandemic in it, I didn't see how I could write the next Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery without including it. The series unfolds in real time--my real time, at least--and ignoring what has been going on in the world didn't seem logical.

Yes, I think it has affected sales of the book--but I'm happy with how it turned out, and it's received some great reviews.

The biggest part of the research I did involved my police officer grandson. I asked about the cops wearing face mask in his department, and how they handled the threat of rioters coming into town.

I also had to do some research about homes in the foothills of Santa Barbara. 

Some other part of this story came from notes I'd taken when a police chief spoke to our Sisters in Crime group.

I've included one of the reviews:

5 Stars: 
Things get rather rocky for the Rocky Bluff Police Department as they deal with all sorts of problems from a suspicious house being set on fire, killing someone, to the restrictions of operating in today's COVID restricted world. The characters in Meredith's books are always three dimensional and very realistic. Each new books is very revisiting some old friends. Check out the latest in this entertaining series.--Michael A. Black

Available in paper and for Kindle:

Comments

mobileliga said…
Menurut beberapa betor yang sudah berpengalaman, ketika kalian bermain slot tentukanlah situs yang tepat sebagi tempat bermain. Karena situs tersebut bisa menentukan tingkat kemenangan kalian. Contohnya adalah situs Slot 24 Jam Mobileliga, situs mobieliga ini memiliki winrate kemenangan yang sangatlah tinggi bahkan diatas 90%.

Popular posts from this blog

Today is My Birthday!

Need to Catch Up With My Blog Tour?

MURDER, MAYHEM AND GHOST STORIES by Patricia Crandall