THE TRASH HAREM Blog Tour


August 2nd  MY FIRST STOP ON MY BLOG TOUR FOR THE TRASH HAREM

http://jlgregerblog.blogspot.com/

August 3rd   INTERVIEW

https://gdcramer.com/george-cramer-blog/

August 5th  SOME HISTORICAL BITS IN THE TRASH HAREM

http://jrlindermuth.blogspot.com/

August 8th ABOUT THE COVER

 https://pat-writersforum.blogspot.com

August 10th  MY DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

https://makeminemystery.blogspot.com

August 13th  THE CITY OF TEMECULA

https://thoniehevron.com/mystery-readers-only-blog/

August 16th    MY OBSESSION WITH PERRY MASON

www.jtzortman.wordpress.com

August 17th  CHARACTERS

https://lindathorne.com/blog/

August 20th  I MUST HAVE BEEN HUNGRY WHEN I WROTE THIS BOOK

https://anastasiapollack.blogspot.com/

August 23rd      SHARED BIRTHDAY AND MORE

https://lornacollins-author.blogspot.com/

and

ERLE STANLEY GARDNER’S WRITING HABITS

https://ladiesofmystery.com/

August 25th   THE BOOK IS DONE, WHAT COMES NEXT?

www.vweisfeld.com

 

Official Blurb:

Deputy Tempe Crabtree has retired from her job in Bear Creek when friends, who once lived in Bear Creek and attended Pastor Hutch’s church, ask her to visit them in Temecula. The husband, Jonathan, is a suspect in what might be a murder case. The retirement community includes many interesting characters, any of whom might have had a better motive than Jonathan. There is also a connection to Earle Stanley Gardner as well as the Pechanga Old Oak. What is a trash harem? You’ll have to read the book to find out.

To purchase The Trash Harem

https://www.amazon.com/Trash-Harem-Tempe-Crabtree-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B096KZDPH8/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+Trash+Harem+by+Marilyn+Meredith&qid=1622899167&s=books&sr=1-1

Marilyn Meredith’s Bio:

She is the author of over 40 published books including the Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery series, and writing as F. M. Meredith, the Rocky Bluff P.D. series. She’s a member of two chapters of Sisters in Crime and the Public Safety Writers Association.

Webpage: http://fictionforyou.com/

Blog: https://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marilyn.meredith

 

 

 

Comments

MENDY PRECIOUS said…
All thanks 🙏 to BABA GOODMAN. For bringing me back to life!! I was going through difficulties and bad situations in my life... Before I came across some testimonies of a friend on (INSTAGRAM @SPELL_CASTER_FOR_LIVE) I didn't believe in till I was so desperate to give him a try?? Then I contacted his contact and wrote this Great Spell Caster to help me (BANISHED THE EVIL SPIRIT INSIDE OF MY BODY AND SOUL) and this Evil spirit inside me was really bad for me.... After I sent BABA MONEY for him to start work, he said after 48 hours I am going to be Heal. That’s how I was saved from this Evil spirit inside of me... you can reach out to BABA GOODMAN Via... his contact information ℹ️ *
WHATSAPP +2349157355281
*
(E-mail Address) Ifababalawospelltemple@gmail.com
*
WEBSITE: https://ifababalawospellte.wixsite.com/babagoodmanspellte-1

Popular posts from this blog

Need to Catch Up With My Blog Tour?

Today is My Birthday!

MURDER, MAYHEM AND GHOST STORIES by Patricia Crandall