Why I Like Stacey Wilbur/Milligan
Though Stacey Wilbur vowed not to date any of the men on the Rocky Bluff Police Department, she had second thoughts when we get to Smell of Death, and at his request, she helps Detective Milligan with the cases that have cropped up. And yes, there is a strong attraction between the widowed Stacey and the divorced Doug Milligan.
Stacey proves herself not only to be intelligent, but also able to follow directions and make good decisions.
In Angel Lost, she proves her ability to rely on her own strength.
Stacey is an important character and almost all of the Rocky Bluff P.D. series. As the author, I carefully kept her true to her values and personality I'd created.
Like I feel about all of my characters, Stacey lives on in my imagination--and I keep writing about her because I want to know what is happening in her life.
Since it's only 99 cents, take a chance and see what Angel Lost is all about.
If you have already read it, try another book in the series.
Marilyn who writes RBPD as F. M. Meredith

Comments