What Inspired INVISIBLE PATH


Several people and other things contributed to the idea for the story. I had asked for ideas and someone gave me the name Jesus Running Bear which really got me started with what I wanted to do. One of the men in my writing group wanted me to do something with alcohol recovery, and since the local reservation has a recovery center which I included in the previous book, Dispel the Mist, I knew that would be something that I could easily include in the plot.

 Over the years I’ve noticed a group of men dressed in military-type clothing in camouflaged trucks and Jeeps heading into the mountains. I did some research on paramilitary groups and knew a similar one could play a part in this particular book.

 This gave me the bare bones for the story and it didn’t take me long to come up with a plot for Invisible Path.

To get  your copy for only .99 cents:

https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Path-Tempe-Crabtree-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B07SD8JBMD/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=invisible+Path+by+Marilyn+Meredith&qid=1638388470&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

Comments

Already got my copy. Thanks, Marilyn. Love story inspiration.
Ufa88kh said…
Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it; you are a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
Game ស្លត់អនឡាញ

Popular posts from this blog

Today is My Birthday!

Need to Catch Up With My Blog Tour?

MURDER, MAYHEM AND GHOST STORIES by Patricia Crandall