Day 4 of Deadly Trail Free on Kindle
The title, Deadly Trail, refers to the trail that leads through the garden of native plants and on into the forest behind.
The idea for the garden of native plants came from a native couple who had such a garden. I met the at a fellow author's home after a Pow Wow. They described the plants and their medicinal uses as well as some plants that were poisonous.
Of course this gave me ideas for a book.
When I'm writing a book, I see it unfolding much like a movie. The garden and all the surrounding elements seem more like places I've seen, somewhat like memories, rather than something I created.
When I wrote this book I had no idea it would become a series, and had no idea there would eventually be 20 books.
To obtain Deadly Trail:
Prefer audible books, DEADLY TRAIL is available in that format too:
Comments
Here I am sending links to some blog please read my blogs.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី