A Few Tidbits About Spirit Wind


My love of Tehachapi shows through in this tale set in my favorite mountain community. If I had to move somewhere, Tehachapi would be my choice.

I used many real locations in Spirit Wind like the amazing railroad turn around, the place where hikers can be picked up an taken into town, the community of Stallion Springs, and the Tehachapi Police Station, but there are also plenty of made-up spots too.

What was fun to hear was readers who told me they knew exactly where the made-up places were.

The information about the huge earthquake is true--except as far as I know, no inmates escaped like happens in the book.

If you haven't read Spirit Wind yet, it's only .99 cent on Kindle for the next few days.

Marilyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need to Catch Up With My Blog Tour?

Today is My Birthday!

MURDER, MAYHEM AND GHOST STORIES by Patricia Crandall